Bleach Souls
Hello! Welcome to Bleach Souls, a canon Bleach Roleplay site. Please register with us to begin your journey today!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach Souls
Hello! Welcome to Bleach Souls, a canon Bleach Roleplay site. Please register with us to begin your journey today!
Bleach Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Position Help
Everyone Welcome The New Captain|| Kekira Lyzel [OPEN] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:00 am by Escher Gunari

» {BATTLE OF BANKAIS !!!}
Everyone Welcome The New Captain|| Kekira Lyzel [OPEN] EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:23 am by Narku

» Get The Ball Moving
Everyone Welcome The New Captain|| Kekira Lyzel [OPEN] EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 8:52 am by Narku

» It's a Sickness (ON HOLD UNTIL ENOUGH MEMBERS ARE AVAILABLE)
Everyone Welcome The New Captain|| Kekira Lyzel [OPEN] EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:58 am by Shunsui Kyōraku

» Tsukishima vs Byakuya - any doubt as to the victor?
Everyone Welcome The New Captain|| Kekira Lyzel [OPEN] EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:56 am by Shunsui Kyōraku

» Kenpachi Zaraki W.I.P
Everyone Welcome The New Captain|| Kekira Lyzel [OPEN] EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:54 am by Shunsui Kyōraku

» Shudo W.I.P.
Everyone Welcome The New Captain|| Kekira Lyzel [OPEN] EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:30 am by Shunsui Kyōraku

» Akira [WIP]
Everyone Welcome The New Captain|| Kekira Lyzel [OPEN] EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:30 am by Shunsui Kyōraku

» Aizen Sōsuke [WIP]
Everyone Welcome The New Captain|| Kekira Lyzel [OPEN] EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:29 am by Shunsui Kyōraku

MEET THE STAFF!
FOUNDER

Everyone Welcome The New Captain|| Kekira Lyzel [OPEN]

2 posters

Go down

Everyone Welcome The New Captain|| Kekira Lyzel [OPEN] Empty Everyone Welcome The New Captain|| Kekira Lyzel [OPEN]

Post  Narku Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:22 am

::KEKIRA::LYZEL::
================================================

Everyone Welcome The New Captain|| Kekira Lyzel [OPEN] Shinigami5 Everyone Welcome The New Captain|| Kekira Lyzel [OPEN] Shinigami5 Everyone Welcome The New Captain|| Kekira Lyzel [OPEN] Shinigami5

||Captain Of Squad 3||
>"Ready For Duty. I Won't Disappoint."<

Kekira had just finished his promotion ceremony and he was quite giddy about it. He couldn't really believe it had just happen. Though he was happy so see they got his custom jacket right like he wanted. He wasn't entirely sure it would be allowed at first, but smiled when it was. Now he wouldn't be cold just about anywhere he went. A long-sleeve hoodie variation of the captain's jacket, it was more than new to the Gotei but they would have to get use to it. Especially now that he was Captain of the 3rd division. As it ended he was surrounded by the captains that decided to introduce themselves to him, secretly he wanted to meet this Toshiro Hitsugaya he had been compared to so many times before. He had to say though the stories of the old man were true. As old as he was still as intimidating as ever. With reiatsu several times stronger than his own , he was easily capable of taking the new captain down. So he made sure to repeat the vow perfectly and give his own vows to his squad and the Gotei 13. That glare of his was enough to drag anyone soul to hell.

Back to the current situation, Kekira stood where he was previously kneeling.The cool and ignorant ones that he imagined like Byakuya and Kenpachi all stayed in their original places " I guess their too cool to say hey." The child like kid spoke under his breath, letting out a tiring sigh " Here comes the uncomfortable awkwardness. I guess I'm gonna have to prove myself." His lightly browned hand reached out to his navy hair and a scratching manner, before it came down to his side. Hopefully someone would make him feel welcomed soon. Or this might just turn out to be miserable Promotion ceremony.
Narku
Narku
3rd Squad Captain
3rd Squad Captain

Offence : 75
Defense : 60
Mobility : 82
Reiatsu : 90
Gemini

Back to top Go down

Everyone Welcome The New Captain|| Kekira Lyzel [OPEN] Empty Re: Everyone Welcome The New Captain|| Kekira Lyzel [OPEN]

Post  Shunsui Kyōraku Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:55 pm

Shunsui burst through the door followed closely by his lieutenant, Nanao-chan. He grinned at everyone in the room, most of whom smiled back. However he did earn a few snarls, "What?" He questioned them, "This is supposed to be a fun event! We've got a new genius in our ranks after all!" He looked around for the 10th Division captain. He held out his hand to the new captain, "It's good to finally meet you, Kekira is it?" Shunsui had a knack for lightening up the mood in a room, usually due to his somewhat hyper nature. Each of the captain's had their weapons at their waist as was customary at these ceremonies.

Hitsugaya stepped forward seemingly weighing up his new opposition, he was always too serious. He stepped back now to his designated spot between the 10th captain and the 7th. His mission was successful and the others around the room seemed much more light hearted now, really this ceremony was just to welcome the new captain and have a chat between them. To get so know their new comrade as such.

Shunsui shrugged as Nanao whispered something into his ear, as he did he almost lost his kimono and jumped suddenly trying to catch it. He felt slightly embarrassed acting so clumsy in front of the newbie.
Shunsui Kyōraku
Shunsui Kyōraku
8th Squad Captain
8th Squad Captain

Offence : 100
Defense : 90
Mobility : 95
Reiatsu : 105

https://bleachsoulsrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Everyone Welcome The New Captain|| Kekira Lyzel [OPEN] Empty Re: Everyone Welcome The New Captain|| Kekira Lyzel [OPEN]

Post  Narku Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:20 pm

Everyone Welcome The New Captain|| Kekira Lyzel [OPEN] Shinigami5 Everyone Welcome The New Captain|| Kekira Lyzel [OPEN] Shinigami5 Everyone Welcome The New Captain|| Kekira Lyzel [OPEN] Shinigami5

||Captain Of Squad 3||

The small boy looked over the tall male, it was obvious that he was the life of the Gotei captains. Kekira smiled lightly at the man " Huh yea. Thanks for breaking the awkwardness." As the snow haired Captain walked up to Kekira, it was sense of looking into a mirror. I would defiantly be weird now that their was two short captains on the Gotei 13. Though he didn't speak he could feel the similarity between them, watching him as he walked back to his spot. Some of the other captain's also spoke to him. Unohana the always kind and delicate flower congratulated him and wished him the best of luck. While the captain of squad 12 gave him eerie looks as if he wanted to experiment on him. The 3rd squad captain smiled warmly at the majority of them.

He looked over towards the 6th division captain, Byakuya Kuchiki who seemed to be in deep thought. Either that or ignoring the bustling room and chatter of the other captains. It would be fun to see how he would interact with him , even if it just a couple of no's and maybe's. He looked up at the others surround him which happen to be Unohana, Shunsui and the distant Hitsuguya " Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I'll do my best to live up all of your expectations." It was nice to finally be welcomed and have the silence broken. Maybe he would fit in after all.
Narku
Narku
3rd Squad Captain
3rd Squad Captain

Gemini

Back to top Go down

Post  Shunsui Kyōraku Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:57 am

Shunsui flopped backwards beckoning for the other captains to copy him. With a light poof he hit the floor and reached into his kimono, producing a small bottle of Sake and threw his head back having a big sip. None of the others copied him and he looked around sighing as he did. He reached down and moved his Zanpakuto as it was digging into his side. He watched at Hitsugaya walked over to him and as the small boy swivelled around looking at Byakuya who seemed to completely ignore him. He launched the stopper of his bottle straight at the 6th division captain to snap him out of his trance so he could at least welcome the boy.
Shunsui Kyōraku
Shunsui Kyōraku
8th Squad Captain
8th Squad Captain

Offence : 100
Defense : 90
Mobility : 95
Reiatsu : 105

https://bleachsoulsrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Narku Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:52 am

||Captain Of Squad 3||

Kekira looked over towards the 8th divison captain as he plopped down on the floor and pulled saki out of his kimono. He suppressed a smile, as he thought about what kind of person would do that. Of course only the life of the party would do that. He looked towards Byakuya as his eyes caught the instant discharge of the Saki's stopper. Bykauya the calm guy he was simple caught the cork before it hit his face and glanced towards Shunsui with piercing eyes. It was amazing that he hadn't lost his cool but it even more amazing the results it had on him. Kekira stared at him for a minute before he spoke " Don't disappoint the 13 Court Guard Squads. Captain Of Squad 3 " speaking smoothly and calm it was almost as if he had practice saying that for hours. The new captain ball his fist in resolution " I won't. I'll up hold the law and protect my fellow comrades as well." He held fast to Kitsune as he thought about the upcoming battles he would have with him. They would be far more dangerous than the ones of the past. Even if he wasn't the experience warrior the others were.
Narku
Narku
3rd Squad Captain
3rd Squad Captain

Gemini

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum