Bleach Souls
Hello! Welcome to Bleach Souls, a canon Bleach Roleplay site. Please register with us to begin your journey today!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach Souls
Hello! Welcome to Bleach Souls, a canon Bleach Roleplay site. Please register with us to begin your journey today!
Bleach Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Position Help
Roleplay Guide. Obey, pathetic mortals. EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:00 am by Escher Gunari

» {BATTLE OF BANKAIS !!!}
Roleplay Guide. Obey, pathetic mortals. EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:23 am by Narku

» Get The Ball Moving
Roleplay Guide. Obey, pathetic mortals. EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 8:52 am by Narku

» It's a Sickness (ON HOLD UNTIL ENOUGH MEMBERS ARE AVAILABLE)
Roleplay Guide. Obey, pathetic mortals. EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:58 am by Shunsui Kyōraku

» Tsukishima vs Byakuya - any doubt as to the victor?
Roleplay Guide. Obey, pathetic mortals. EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:56 am by Shunsui Kyōraku

» Kenpachi Zaraki W.I.P
Roleplay Guide. Obey, pathetic mortals. EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:54 am by Shunsui Kyōraku

» Shudo W.I.P.
Roleplay Guide. Obey, pathetic mortals. EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:30 am by Shunsui Kyōraku

» Akira [WIP]
Roleplay Guide. Obey, pathetic mortals. EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:30 am by Shunsui Kyōraku

» Aizen Sōsuke [WIP]
Roleplay Guide. Obey, pathetic mortals. EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:29 am by Shunsui Kyōraku

MEET THE STAFF!
FOUNDER

Roleplay Guide. Obey, pathetic mortals.

Go down

Roleplay Guide. Obey, pathetic mortals. Empty Roleplay Guide. Obey, pathetic mortals.

Post  Jushiro Ukitake Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:13 am

Rule 1: Don't talk about Bleach Souls Forum.
Rule 2: Don't talk about Bleach Souls Forum.
Rule 3: No godmodding. Period. Ever. I'm serious. D :<
This means no awakening Captain-level hidden abilities in the middle of a losing battle when you're a Fullbringer, wrecking cities as a 9th Seat Shinigami, no suddenly inventing a Hollow Mask as a non-Vizard, and no Quincy recruits dodging Captain-level attacks like you're Sonic the ___ing Hedgehog.
Also, you are not the goddamn Batman. Don't act like it.
Nor are you Byakuya - Whimsical prettyboy OCs with beautiful flowing hair irk me. They'll be tolerated, of course, but believe me: they're not original or cool.
Rule 3: Autohitting is an asshole thing to do. If you autohit without permission from an admin or the person you're roleplaying with first, your roleplay partner will be allowed to automatically void your last post and shove their sword down your throat. BY MY PERMISSION.
Rule 4: No controlling your enemy's character. Unless you're Zommari LeRoux or some other mind-controlling character, I don't expect you to be a spiritual puppet master.

Alright, let's get to the actual guide. This is to help the newbies who're knew to this:
A 'post' will on average contain four lines of text. You will state the actions of your characters, preferably in past tense, and their dialogue (in bold, not speech marks - it makes the whole thing easier to read). Once you post, another roleplayer will be allowed to post after you, stating the actions of their character.
If you think about it, it's like two people writing a book of only two characters, taking turns to write paragraphs.

(Note: if you post a topic as Title Here [LOCKED], this means that only the people you have arranged to have in the topic will be allowed to enter it - this helps prevent other unwanted Roleplayers from intruding. You may want to do this for a deathmatch, or even a solo roleplay).

We appreciate detail:There are over one-hundred acronyms for 'said' - make use of them when appropriate.
'Bob did this and then Bob did that and then Bob did etc etc' is not an acceptable RP style. We will ask such posters to improve their quality - if they have a good reason for posting that way, we'll allow it; if not, we will offer them assistance.

Please, please, please have a vocabulary of over ten words. And PLEASE know how to spell said words. Minor mistakes will, obviously, be allowed to slip by, but misspelling every word will make it confusing for the other forum members to understand you. And make us ask questions, such as: "Are you five years old?"
If you have dyslexia or learning difficulties, we will try to facilitate you like any other good business.
If you're not sure about spellings, please run your post through Microsoft Word before sending it.
(If you're applying for a major Canon character - a character like Soi Fon or Gin Ichimaru from the manga - we will expect you to have a writing style that's at least understandable).
Jushiro Ukitake
Jushiro Ukitake
13th Squad Captain
13th Squad Captain

Offence : 90
Defense : 70
Mobility : 70
Reiatsu : 100
Offense : 90

Back to top Go down